|Date from to||Institution, Location (City, Country)||Person Responsible To||Position||Responsibilities/Duties|
|Jun 2012-Dec 2018||Great Lakes University of Kisumu||Dr. Osoro||Assistant Lecturer|
- Teaching the following areas among others, Basics of Epidemiology, Social Determinants of Health, Health promotion and international Health, Health Systems Management and Health policy, Research, Policy to Practice and Public health services research, Teaching Methods
- Mentoring and Supervising students in during their research
- Attending and speaking at conferences/seminars Writing papers and other publications.
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial or pastoral work
|Jun 2009 – Dec 2018||Ministry of Health /Emory University / CDC||Mr. Okamo||Provincial Project Coordinator|
- Development TB/HIV of weekly, monthly and quarterly work plans and budgets.
- Identification of training needs of the staff working in the CCC and mentoring for TB/HIV providers.
- Monitoring of TB/HIV Services coverage in relation to the projected allotted catchment population.
- Overseeing uptake of HTS, HAART, OI treatment and co-trimoxazole prophylaxis, CD4 monitoring, retention and cohort outcomes for HAART.
- Coordinating continuous availability of vital commodities Identifying and mobilizing NGOs/ FBOs / CBOs that link with the CCC for TBHIV activities.
- Overseeing routine data to supporting agencies and the Ministries of Health (Emory University / CDC Atlanta/
- Ministry of Public Health and Sanitation (MOPHS)/ Ministry of Medical Services (MOMS))
- Providing lead in quarterly and annual data analysis and feedback to Facilities, District, Provincial and National Health Teams on human resource dynamics at different levels in the Province.
- Providing technical advice to other partners through participation in relevant Technical Working Groups like the JICA-TWG, UNICEF-TWG, DANIDA –TWG, EHS-TWG, GTZ-TWG
|Oct 2007 – May 2009||AMPATH||Prof Mamlin|
- To oversee the implementation of HIV services across the District;
- Participated in and led support supervision, monitoring and evaluation of activities in the states and counties of operation in collaboration with project coordinators
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Program Coordinators and field staff to assume responsibilities for developing and managing their projects at the field level
- Ensured appropriate M&E activities are carried out regularly by program staff in all levels (data collection & analysis, monitoring of project progress against established work plans, monitoring of established indicators and utilization of results to inform program (re-)design);
- Contributed to project proposal writing, review and editing